To sign up for a new Yahoo or Outlook Stay email address, you need to go to the main Outlook web site, and you can do this by going to www.Outlook.net, or by going to world wide web.Hotmail.com, which now re-directs to the Outlook homepage.
From there, select ‘Create Free Account’ and you will be come to the create outlook account.
The first thing you need to do is choose your new email address prefix, or perhaps username. This will have to be unique, so it cannot already be in use through another Hotmail or Outlook user. It has to start with a letter, but it can also contain amounts, dashes and underscores.
By default, the email address could have the @outlook.com suffix. Nevertheless, if you click on the pointer next to Outlook.org, you can select @hotmail.net instead.
From there, click on ‘Next’ and work your way from the sign up form. You will have to decide on a password and enter some basic personal information, such as your name, location and preferred terminology.
You may also need to enter a security ‘captcha’ code. After completing the form, your new email address will be developed.
Hotmail Outlook Register - Quick Sign up.
This is the step-by-step quick manual for registering a fresh Hotmail or Perspective email account.
- Go to https://signup.live.com/
- Enter your prefered fresh email address (including @hotmail.org or @Outlook.com website suffix).
- Press Key in.
- If the email address is accepted, click “Next”.
- Enter the pass word you would like to use together with your account.
- Select “Next”.
- Enter you initially Name and Surname
- Click on “Next”.
- Enter your region/nationality as well as birthdate and year.
- Click on “Next”.
- Fix the CAPCHA and click on following.
- Enter an individual mobile phone number and click on “Send code”.
- Enter the signal and click on next.
Your Hotmail account is prepared.